Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Day Love Began...

1-12-13 to be exact! My friends set us up to hang out and see a movie, I picked the movie of course. Rise of the Guardians, it's a kids movie, but hey we all still have a kid inside of us. It went really well and let's just say by the end of the night, we were head over heels for each other! It's sort of a funny situation because, well, we already sort of knew each other to begin with. Edgar went to every school I have attended, and is friends with my sister, Magenta. I had a few classes with him and we spoke sometimes, but I never really thought about dating him. I did, however, think he was a pretty kawaii young fellow. I'm glad things turned out how they did. He is everything I could ever ask for in a guy. Sweet, Charming, a little Gentlemen, EVERYTHING! He handles me at my worst, and loves me at my best <3

No comments:

Post a Comment